The Greater Topeka Partnership and Washburn University School of Business would like to invite you to our annual economic outlook conference, scheduled for Tuesday, Oct. 3 from 7:30-10:30 a.m. at Washburn University’s Memorial Union A/B. Find the latest trends with the current economy and explore the future of the economy with leading experts, engaging discussions, and valuable insights.
We’re excited to announce our 2023 speakers:
- Dr. Joseph Gruber, Executive VP and Director of Research at the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City
- Adam Proffitt, Secretary of the Kansas Department of Administration and Budget Director
- Dr. Paul Byrne, Professor of Economics at Washburn University School of Business
- Melissa Brunner, News Director at WIBW, Emcee
- Aja Carter, Senior Media Student at Washburn University, Co-Emcee
Network with industry leaders, entrepreneurs, and fellow professionals, while uncovering opportunities to thrive in the ever-changing economic landscape.
Time: 7:30 am – 10:30 am
Place: Washburn University’s Memorial Union A/B
Thank you to our 2023 Economic Outlook Conference Sponsors!
· Compass Marketing
Interested in sponsorship opportunities? Please email email@example.com